Website Nav

Monday, March 05, 2012

Haiti: Part One


           (fullscreen it, please)

Haiti: Part One
My Father's Bad Habit

Haiti:  Part Two
Something Has to Happen (up next week)

Haiti:  Part Three
When I was an Orphan (up March 19)

Here is the first installment of my 3 part Haiti series.  I'll be posting the next chapter on Monday, March 12, and the final chapter on Monday, March 19.  I hope you enjoy the films and please spread them around and share them with your friends.

Love,

JohnPaul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John Paul - you do amazing work!! The video really touched me and gave me more insight into Pastor Jepthe's work and the the girl's stories. Fantastic job!!

Jay Berger

Onlee Bowden said...

JohnPaul, this is more lovely than I could have imagined. Thank you for taking on this very important project and thank God for giving you such an amaziing gift. well done friend!